It's be natural to feel a bit apprehensive before you try something new in your sex life. We can feel nervous when trying new things in general, and things that are sex-related can feel even more high-stakes. But once you can address that anxiety, and move past it, you can nurture lots of fun, new types of pleasure.
Here's an article I wrote recently that addresses this issue in greater depth. I think it'll answer many of your questions. Feel free to reply if you have more questions about introducing your partner to sex toys.more
I recently got my first sex toy. I got a bullet. I was very reluctant to getting anything so I started off with something simple. However, it gets me off so fast! I like to lay in bed with my husband, watching porn, and playing with my pussy. We are interested in getting other things. Anyone have a favorite or something to recommend?more
- So babe, why are you so frigid?
- A serious obstacle to relationship
- Hubby has lower sexdrive than I do
- I have high libido... she, not so much
- Problem in the bedroom
- A drought
- GF's lack of libido
- Seriously, is this normal?
- Is libido a fundamental part of ur personality?
- Libido and attraction
- Sex or everything else?
- Clashing of the sex drives
- Frustrated married guy here
- She never wants to do anything anymore
- I don't want sex to be all that we do
- Not so good sex life...
- Huge difference in sex drive
- No sexual desire
- Sexless wife
- BIG problems in the bedroom
- Can a relationship work without sex?
- He wants it more than I do
- She never wants it
- Sexless newlyweds
- How much does sex REALLY matter?
- Not getting any